- your annual audit - finding an auditor, preparation and alternatives to paying an auditor!
- choosing and operating bank accounts, including two-to-sign mechanisms
- getting grants
- handing over to the next treasurer
P&C Treasurer's Handbook
Our Treasurer's Handbook is a detailed guide for ACT P&C Treasurers including:
- record keeping
- operating bank accounts
- internal controls and good practice
- reporting to the P&C
- the end of year audit
- taxation (including the GST)
- handling employees.
Simple Spreadsheet - excel document with one spreadsheet for all your income and expenditure, with totals, cross-checking and explanation. Also includes Treasurer Report template (second tab). Designed for a simple P&C with one bank account. Contact us if you need a hand to use it.
General Bookkeeping Spreadsheets - a comprehensive excel document with 8 tabs of interlinked data and instructions, covering: Income and expenses records; Monthly bank reconciliations; Treasurer reports to P&C; Annual Financial Statements for end of year audit and the AGM. There is a copy with worked examples to help you, or contact us