Information for Parent Associations
- FAQ about preschools and playschools in the ACT
- Role of the Preschool Parent Committee
- Council resources for parent associations
- Handing over well
- PPA's becoming a subcommittee of their Primary P&C Association
Information for Parents and Carers
- Transition to School Forum/Webinar recording and Guide to starting school/preschool
- Enrolling in preschool or kindergarten
- All about Playschools
- See the Preschool section of our Help for Parents page.
Early Learning Committee
Council's Early Learning Committee supports parents to have an active role in their child’s early education and provides a forum for information and feedback. The Committee meets once per term and members are parents or carers of early learners (playschool, preschool, kindergarten). Members may also be involved in their local parent association. In 2021, Council's Early Learning Committee meets Thursday evenings Feb 18, Apr 29, Jul 29, and Oct 14. Please contact the Early Learning Officer via email to subscribe to ELC meeting notifications and minutes.