The meeting will start with information on ACT's Directors of School Improvement, their roles and responsibilities, and how they may assist schools, parents and P&Cs. (There are five staff in these roles across Canberra, who have management responsibly for school principals and oversee school improvement in their region).
Other topics include:
- risk management for events, ratio of parents to students
- the first increase in Council affiliation fees in 10 years
- our Reconciliation Action Plan and how P&Cs can adopt it
- school-supplied Chromebooks - your views and impact/use at home
- update on Council projects: Recruiting Volunteers and P&C Business Model.
All school Delegates should attend and all parents are welcome.
Please arrive at 6:45 for 7pm start. Ends 9:30pm.