Reporting for associations which are NOT registered charities

As an ACT Incorporated Association your P&C must report to Access Canberra via a series of specific forms.

After your AGM

Your P&C must fill in and submit the Annual Return (AR form). Notes:

  • The P&C President and Public Officer should ensure that this is completed each year, but it is usually the job of the Secretary to submit and keep a copy of the paperwork.
  • This form includes the names of your committee members and financial information.
  • You will need to attach your reviewer's report after their inspection of your finances. (Treasurers need to organise the financial review.)
  • There is no fee for submitting the AR form if you do so within 6 months of the end of your financial year.

Report changes made during the year

If your committee or public officer changes during the year, you must let Access Canberra know (via their Change of committee particulars or Change of public officer particulars forms).

If you change your Constitution notify this via the Change of objects or rules form.